Terms & Conditions ARTEFAKT Christmas Donation Campaign 2021
The determination of the recipient of the ARTEFAKT Christmas Donation Campaign 2021 is subject to the following conditions:
The organiser is ARTEFAKT Design GmbH & Co. KG, Liebigstraße 50 – 52, D-64293 Darmstadt (hereinafter referred to as “ARTEFAKT”).
- Only persons of full age and companies are entitled to participate.
- Participation is carried out by sending a winning code via e-mail to email@example.com. The Participant may take the code by rubbing it free from the Christmas card “01 OF 272” sent to him by ARTEFAKT.
- The opportunity to participate begins with the dispatch of the Christmas cards by ARTEFAKT; the closing date for participation is 31/01/2022 at 23:59 CET.
- Employees of ARTEFAKT and its affiliated companies within the meaning of Section 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) and their respective relatives are excluded from participation.
- If these conditions of participation are violated, ARTEFAKT reserves the right to exclude persons from participating in the campaign.
- Persons who use unauthorised aids, provide false information or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation will also be excluded.
- 4 Implementation and Determination of the Recipient of the Donation
- The Christmas Donation Campaign ends on 31.01.2022 at 23:59 CET (“campaign period”).
- ARTEFAKT will send a large number of Christmas cards to customers and business partners. The cards contain a scratch-off field. Three of the cards, whose addressees are randomly selected, contain a placement and a numerical code behind the field.
- The numerical code is assigned a placement and a donation amount (1st place EUR 2500,-, 2nd place EUR 1500,- and 3rd place EUR 1000,-).
- Participants who have received a numerical code can mail it to ARTEFAKT by the end of the campaign period and determine to which beneficiary ARTEFAKT should donate the amount assigned to the numerical code.
- The following conditions apply when determining the beneficiary: it must be an organisation which i. is domiciled in one of the signatory states of the European Convention on Human Rights; and ii. is recognised as a charitable organisation in the respective state; and iii) does not pursue any objectives which conflict with the respective national constitution or the European Convention on Human Rights. The designation of an individual as a beneficiary is excluded.
- The winners will be announced on the Internet and through social media within two weeks after the end of the campaign period.
- If a winner does not respond within the campaign period, the amount of the donation attributable to the winner shall be divided equally among the beneficiaries nominated by the other winners. If no winner signs up, ARTEFAKT will donate the total amount at its own discretion.
- Any cash payment of the prize or an exchange of prizes is excluded.
- The claim to the prize cannot be assigned.
- Complaints relating to the implementation of the Christmas Donation Campaign must be submitted in writing to ARTEFAKT within 5 days of the end of the campaign period. Complaints communicated by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
- 5 Early Termination of the Christmas Donation Campaign
ARTEFAKT reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Christmas Donation Campaign at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. ARTEFAKT makes use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. manipulation) or for legal reasons, the proper execution of the Christmas Donation Campaign cannot be guaranteed.
- 6 Data Protection / Transfer of Rights
- ARTEFAKT observes the legal provisions on data protection. The general data protection information applies, which can be viewed at https://artefakt.de/impressum/.
- By participating in the Christmas Donation Campaign, the participant agrees that, in the event of winning, his / her name / company, place of residence / registered office and the beneficiary designated by him / her will be publicly disclosed by ARTEFAKT or third parties commissioned by ARTEFAKT in online and offline media and that the relevant data will also be processed and stored for this purpose.
- The Christmas Donation Campaign is not affiliated with Instagram and Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organised by Instagram and Facebook. ARTEFAKT fully indemnifies Instagram and Facebook against any claims by participants.
- Any legal action is excluded.
- This text shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. The English version of this text serves for translation purposes only and is not part of the legal regulations. Therefore, in the event of any inconsistency between the German and the English version, the German version shall apply.